Peace

2011年1月6日星期四

Is Sick...

Sick -____-
mum went melaka...
morning I go and cari ubat 乱乱吃!
LoL -____-
我很乖..last night 11.40 p.m. sleep already
(this show that im not facebooking to 2 something a.m.)
so can miss eng stop telling the whole class im online till midnight?!
Fck la!...is because i dont get the nervous system...u make me boring!
Shit you..i sit infront just for concentrate..now u come and scold me-__-

school life become friendless and moodless again..Lols...sien-___-
miss cheer..

maths teacher keep on M.I.A in my class....LOL...i bring test book for what 
.... dont feel like going school tomorrow =( sick plus..alot period is sleep...
but tmr got meeting for cheer...Ya allah...KILL ME...
running nose.cough.fever and my redness eye-__-
hmphhhh

Tomorrow finally get my iphone dy...sigh..4.2 version..jailbreak unstable=(
have to wait ...Ish =(...after tmr finally can test and call with friend already..
almost 2 week without phone dy :@...

p/m
I dont want go school

没有评论:

发表评论