Peace

2011年1月2日星期日

School reopen in 7 hours later :D

Omg!!=D school reopen later ...can u feel im so excited?!!!! yup im =D
At least i dont have to sleep for 10 hours *holiday :D*
today went mall and bought my book for school ><
and a pants for new year :D

after that i went kahzheng house and take back my beg!
damn malu...i go to wrong house...and his neighbour said
next house!..i was like...WTF-.-...HAHAHA

alright...Tmr first day of school..and maybe tuition too!
addmaths!LOL!hahaha...wish me luck laaa
I dont know how to pass my Recess time again...
I sure no friend Accompany me when recess one....
BORED!

funny picture when new year eve =P

MY FRIEND!
happy reopen school
=P
Form 4 gonna be fun
and hardworking
kay? I love you :D






P/m..i wait for my iphone
 6 day dy
YOU BABI

没有评论:

发表评论