Peace

2011年2月10日星期四

My life will be better maa?

Yesterday jiahao come back school la..
my class very noisy again lo -_- haha
this love shape is made by bus ticket...
and gift from jiahao..because he got too much this stuff
i guess he make for ***** when he free...=P
Thanks anyway...

Valentine day coming soon...next mondayyy.
Wow...haha hehe hoho...
single day-__- whatevar....


Just a Dream =)
after holiday...Everything spoil...Shyt.
my muscle oso lagi lembik...gosh!!!
haha
--------------------------------------------------

Just now i'm too bored...
i found something..
i'm actually regret what i have done when form2
if something not happend...
are we bestie like crazyyy??
...........
hng...
oway do wrong thing then sry then do again....
sry got wat means??
"someone told me this two year ago"

watch back the comment...
feel like tearing....
I only can blame on my own emotional....
Kin aik totally suck...
and...i miss you all...

I NEED YOUUUU
='(

p/m Sunday midvalley charity rebels show...
hope everything fine

没有评论:

发表评论