Peace

2011年3月15日星期二

=( whatevar ...

Hey,u know...We are no longer best friend since u treat me like that...
well, Maybe i still treat u like a best friend..but well...its change soon kay...
it's okay..because u got ur own life oso what..new friend is better =)

Well, I'm going to get my life!=D....
Sox was stressed=.=
National youthday ...and Cheer 11....
I'm going to get champion tittle again...Kick others ass!!!!

watch out...=) try-ed few time awesome practice...it's more thing to achieve
for me....im confusing..yes..im suck..whatevar kay=D....

I want to earn alot alot alot money....
and i want go for cheer world...i want to meet top gun..california small senior
and my beloved..CEA CHEER extreme!!!!senior elite!!<3...

Tori was LOL...
im having fun on skype with chin hau and him....
=D....

没有评论:

发表评论