Peace

2011年5月20日星期五

Decision made...

=) Alyna Called me in the afternoon...
just to ask about ZoDiaC Boys Why not going CA camp...
well,answer obviously is because of dont have money...

and i sampat her about zodiac girls stuff...i will try to tell her..
is not i want be the one who make girls argue...
i hope something someone gonna solve their problem...
coz i love them...

and she concerned bout I'm quiting the team..=O...haha...
*got scared when i receive her call anyway*
she ask for solid reason...

well,I don't have a solid reason...=/ ..
she said its a waste for not joining the team this year....
..erm..i know that..but i also know..if i quit..the team will better too...
*I'm serious* ..alyna just replied me...You are Over confident..
(p/m in the conversation..i cried one more time)=.=
HAHA! yes..i think so...since my flyers are good...and
my juniors are good too...
now i just can pray hard for them to win NYD.SOX and CHEER 11 ,C3

meeting will be at tmr...*actually its a joke...its announcement..*
announce the new team captain..which obviously now cocaptain...
and gym stuff..practice progression stuff like that...

OK..here i go...I  Love Cheering so much..as you see my blog link...
but its okay ..i would give up anything just for ZoDiaC =D

So NYD!! i'm here to get you!!! please give me win one more time!
so i wont feel regret!! <3 love everyone

没有评论:

发表评论