Peace

2011年12月27日星期二

i miss you again....

Listening to someone like you...
Opened Msn for awhile....saw your name in my favourite..
But thousand year didn't see you online again....

Thought back the day you argue with me...
you might be really angry....you hide online from me? ....
I remembered I cried...but whatever....

I got really mad too...so i deleted you....
Few month didn't get to contact...
but i can see you smiling everyday...is okay if i'm lonely...

two year after...same thing happen again..
I deleted you again...and you don't know why...
But i guess is okay if i'm not your friend anymore...
because i think he gave you thing i didn't give to you...
or just you "USED" me...

I was trying very hard to threat you better and better....
I guess all were my fault....It's okay....
I just hope...we won't meet again....or we will never talk again..

GOOD BYE

没有评论:

发表评论