Peace

2012年1月20日星期五

20 january 12 karaoke

so as you see..i finally bought a DSLR...and i don't even use a buck from my parents..
it's all my salary ♥ hell yeah






okay.. so skip...

20 january 12


planned to go karaoke with my friend...( just realized all of them are from zodiac boys hahaha)
coz my friend ffk me :(

this was the group photo...
P/s: i know the picture will look better if you are inside :'(


...have a nice and crazy day with them...
tori just keep sing every single song hahahaha!
mavinesh just keep complain about too cold..and dont sing!
I keep get mad coz of they keep singing when we have to settle down the drinks! hahaha
and alot alot


but i enjoyed today


Ren Kai

Shu ji

Mavinesh :D

Terrence

Tori

Daofu

so one day more..will be CNY :)
Happy chinese new year everyone :)


And ya! forgot to mention..today something miracle happen...
that's...Harrison goh apologized to me today ...LOL...u know what....
it's scary ever than ghost!hahahaha! 







to someone....

please do not disappointing me again...

i really wish could go out with you next time...

you can't go tmr..it's okay...

but i just want to tell you..i really miss you....

♥ i will wait every night for your msg.....

one msg also can make me feel happy until get mad

没有评论:

发表评论