Peace

2011年7月2日星期六

2/7/2011..

Morning..having practice for coed dance..
finish practice...back home and take a bathe..
I want to go for some date so badly....
coz i so long never go out dy T.T
I don't like go out alone...if i go out alone..i will try to buy my stuff..A.S.A.P
wee!!!i'm going to shopping online buy banyak banyak!!


3.30p.m. going 1U with Shuyee/Kai yee ♥ thanks ;)
the reason i want go to 1u..actually just for buy present for july baby....
damn la...too much people birthday on july..bankrup-.-


reached 1utama..straight away go to MCD and have my GCB 
hehe...after that we walk walk walk walk...then go eat chicken chop!Lmao...
damn full man!..and i'm having sore throat =P 
Today we just keep eat eat eat...
then i went Urban tee Shop..because Mavinesh love liverpool...
so i'm searching for stuff that related with liverpool-.-..LOL...
shuyee found a bag..and it cost Rm60...*my bag i oso dont feel like buy so exp T.T*
haha...then the bag is cost Rm50...but still==..haha...


itu mavinesh i know him for 6 year dy i think..and he is my team mate for 4 year...
what to do...=D..♥ happy birthday Mavinesh~


Thanks my dear 

today sudah gao dim...and i satisfied with it...


miracle happend..i'm listening chinese song in mid night ..
如果有如果...

这世界,如果有如果..


疼你+骂你=在乎你...


Stalking you everyday ..make me feel suffer 
See you but cannot chat with you..
care about you..you never care what i'm talking..
I love you so much =( 
everytime i see that freak liked on your photo...i feel so sad :'(
heartbroke....



没有评论:

发表评论