Peace

2012年2月11日星期六

Life..

 ♥


something happen this few days...

and everything had changed..but it's okay..because life is still going on...

I miss Cheerleading...

but it's something maybe i will not do it again...

 ♥

3 day more to valentine day....

will you be my valentine??? i don't really hope you say yes...X)

but i wish you could date me =)

sorry for not giving you chocolate..because i don't want you to know that i love you 

Seriously..valentine day was just a date which everyone sure will think about their partners...

but sorry...i will think about my partners anyday..everyday...present not must given on a birthday and valentine 

 ♥

I miss you...

how are you???

have not chat with you for more than 16 day..

you don't know that i miss you????

will you come and find me again????


Heart was  broken but its okay

now a days i just feel like eating,go for a movies, playing...and ofcoz studying  

没有评论:

发表评论