Peace

2012年2月15日星期三

maybe it's over? or it's not

Valentine day was bored and nothing special...
didn't see a lot couple really like celebrating it also...lol ._.

i saw you put a plasctic bag beside your bag...
is that your valentine gift for someone???
I don't know! i wanted to know! But definitely i'm scared to know!

saw you been very close to that person....
it's breaking my heart into piece seriously T_T
Don't you know that i actually like you??

i saw you everytime..have eye on you every few second when you around me...
but you don't know ..and you don't even see me!
but they all....


Today while walking back home..we are walking in the same path...
i think you saw me!!!!!!!!! BUT YOU DON"T EVEN WANT TO SAY HI TO ME!!!!!
Heart broken!!!!!!!!!!

why are you so baddd to me 
WHYYYYY!!!!!
i don't want to give up....
but i could not stay it anymore........
WHY? =(
You think that i'm angry with you?
but you don't even want to know why?
i'm just so not important for you  and you all!




Tonight went for celebrity fitness yoga class..
long time didn't cheer...now is the time to stretch my body...
LOL...pain....have some relax time...cool......

and i have jelato today ...but think about you again...Sigh...

got to go....

Why i couldn't really find a best friend or someone that love me? f off

没有评论:

发表评论